Our dedicated Risk Management Team works closely with others within The Group to ensure the delivery of our core objectives & philosophies.
Across both Health & Safety & Employment Law, our focus is to ensure that our Clients are ultimately able to:
- Demonstrate Legislative Compliance;
- Improve claims defensibility, including employment tribunals;
- Secure Balance Sheet protection
Our team of experienced consultants have the skills to deliver practical, on the ground Health & Safety and Employment Law solutions as well as high level risk and threat strategies. Rather than a generic set of documents and templates, our solutions are tailored specifically to each Client's needs and all our Clients are assigned their own consultant who works closely with them in producing user friendly, robust systems and documentation.
This approach ensures that our Clients benefit financially as a direct consequence of our vigilant claims and risk management controls, ensuring they are able to respond to risk and threat as well as being able to strip out the waste and inefficiencies that arise from the results of accidents and employment disputes.
- Audit of premises, activities, documentation and systems;
- Drafting bespoke documents;
- On site consultancy support;
- Telephone & e-mail advice and regular technical and legislative updates including quarterly newsletter;
- Complete Legislative Register;
- Fire Safety Management including Fire Risk Assessments, Fire Safety Training, Fixed Installation Testing and the provision of Fire Log Books and Fire Safety Signage;
- Support and guidance for CHAS/Safe Contractor or other accreditation applications;
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
- Contractor vetting;
- Specialist Risk Assessments and monitoring programmes including noise, dust, legionella, asbestos;
- Environmental Management
- Review of existing documentation;
- Drafting bespoke and additional documents;
- Completing individual contracts;
- Updating existing documents in line with legislative changes;
- Letter writing support for all employment related issues;
- Telephone and e-mail advice and regular technical and legislative updates including quarterly newsletter;
- Assistance in completing formal investigations & reports such as disciplinary and dismissals;
- On site assistance at formal consultations and redundancy meetings etc.;
- Representation at Tribunal including drafting responses , taking statements, settlement agreement (COT3);
- Compromise Agreements
- Legal Insurance to support any advice given to cover defence costs and awards made at Tribunal (details apply)
In addition, we are able to deliver a range of training courses aimed at helping our Clients understanding their responsibilities, improve their technical knowledge and create confidence for them to manage their Health & Safety and Employment Law responsibilities.
Call us now on 0845 607 6154 to discuss your requirements with one of our expert advisors